Just a quick note of congratulations to Mackenzie Carr of Vernonia, Oregon who now reigns as Miss Rodeo America 2012. Mackenzie was awarded the coveted crown on December 10, 2011 after the week-long annual extravaganza held in Las Vegas.
In addition to traveling more than 100,000 miles during her reign representing Miss Rodeo America, Inc. and the Professional Rodeo Cowboy’s Association, MacKenzie will wear the timeless Landstroms tiara.
Mackenzie was also awarded a wardrobe of Wrangler jeans and shirts, Justin boots, Bailey hats, Caspian Casuals Performance Collection Tops, Silver Mounted Court’s Saddle and an official Miss Rodeo America trophy buckle from Montana Silversmiths.
Congratulations as well to the runners up and individual award recipients:
- First Runner-up: – Miss Rodeo Utah Jamie Udell
- Second Runner-up: – Miss Rodeo California Brittany Slaton
- Third Runner-up: – Miss Rodeo Kansas Alyssa Morrison
- Fourth Runner-up: – Miss Rodeo New Mexico Kaycee McDaniel
- Appearance: – Miss Rodeo Oregon Mackenzie Carr
- Personality: – Miss Rodeo Oregon Mackenzie Carr
- Horsemanship: – Miss Rodeo Oregon Mackenzie Carr
- Photogenic: – Miss Rodeo Illinois Brook Owen
- Speech: – Miss Rodeo Oregon Mackenzie Carr
- Congeniality: – Miss Rodeo Tennessee Ty Fitzgerald
- Raeana Wadhams Spirit Award: – Miss Rodeo Oregon Mackenzie Carr
- Written Test: – Miss Rodeo Kansas Alyssa Morrison and Miss Rodeo New Mexico Kaycee McDaniel
"The Miss Rodeo America organization and pageant competition exists for the purposes of selecting a young lady to serve as an official spokesperson for the sport of professional rodeo and providing educational opportunities for those young women who compete in the pageant. " --MRA, Miss Rodeo America